Tuesday 6 December 2011

One goes to the Cinema!

I NEVER go to the movies.  Can't say that again.  I have have seen Contagion. Superb. Great casting with some pretty okay acting. Even Kate Winslet didn't ruin it.  Neat story line, implausible in parts, very plausible in others - hey, it's only a movie. A recommended go see.

I saw it at Le Mercury on Place Garibaldi.  A weird little cinema with 3 screens.  It is tucked into one corner of the square and run by the Conseil General au 06 (Nice).


How did I get on with the French.  No problem as it was a VO. What's that then? Version Originale which means it is all in English with French subtitles.  Actually it was strangely useful providing a little insight into how some of the words and expressions translate. All good so maybe I will really put that NEVER to rest and see another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment